Peak Power Services currently has position available in Florida for a qualified Commercial and Industrial Electrician will be responsible for Maintaining Wireless Telecommunication sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to mobile carrier sites
- Generator repairs and installs and relocate equipment
- Electrical repairs
- Lighting install, ATS install, Controls, Service Equipment, Switchgear repair
- Inspects all equipment and repair and replace as necessary to avoid downtime
- Maintain truck stock
- Install new equipment at commercial locations
- Install wire and devices for convenance drops in office setting
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Generators install experience is a plus
- Must have experience with 120v,240v,480v-Single and 3 phase equipment with different connectors
- Must have experience with conduit bending, wire pulling, troubleshooting, blueprint reading, wire diagram reading, commercial electric
- Requires lifting, climbing, kneeling, trenching Shovel work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills works well with others
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to travel
Education and Experience:
- Must have 2 years Electrical Experience
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass background and drug testing
- Must have computer experience
The above-mentioned duties are not intended to be all-inclusive, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Candidate must be able to pass a drug test, background and driving check. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug Free workplace; Interested Candidates should email their resume to: Human Resource Department HR@peakpowerservices.com.