Peak Power Services Inc. can provide (8) two man Field Support crews and (4) Tower crews. Tower crews will support any effort necessary when not doing tower work.
- Peak Power Services Inc. has an “in-house” Com Train Certified Trainer
- Thirty (30), two-man Tower Maintenance Teams
- Capable of any tower maintenance task
- Each crew leader has at least 10 years experience in tower work
- Two supervisors lead these crews and have a combined 25 years of tower experience
Each team is outfitted with all OSHA approved safety gear as well as state-of-the-art tower trucks and equipment. Each team is Anritsu Certified and carries the Anritsu S332D.
We are an “on-call” business our teams can be deployed 24 hours a day, seven days a week and be anywhere in the state within hours.
24/7/365 Repair Services
(Work In Progress)
Peak Power Services can provide Project Management resources for a full range of services including New Site Deployment, Existing Cell Site Expansion and/or Upgrade, and Disaster Recovery and Generator Deployment.
Peak Power Services Inc. can provide “on site” Operations Management for Generator deployment, tracking and fueling of each mobile generator.
Peak Power Field Equipment
- (2) tractors with 48′ flatbed trailers
- (1) 5 ton IMT Boom Truck with operator
- (2) 30 ton GROVE mobile cranes with operators
- (15) 3/4 ton pick-up trucks with 100 gallon fuel tanks for generator placement and fueling
- Multiple 500 gallon drop tanks
- Multiple spill containment and petroleum hazmat clean-up kits
- Multiple Fuel Pumper trucks from 3000 to 9000 gallon capacity