Peak Power Services currently has position’s available in Central and North Florida for a qualified Generator Technician. Generator Technician is responsible for Maintaining Wireless Telecommunication sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to mobile carrier sites work on existing Generator units.
- Install new Generator
- Responsible for monthly preventative maintenance schedule
- Inspects all equipment and repair and replace as necessary to avoid down time
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Generator experience with all mobile carriers, i.e. At&t, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to travel
Education and Experience:
- Must have 2 years Generator Experience
- Must have a good driving record and able to pass background and drug testing
- Must have computer experience
The above-mentioned duties are not intended to be all-inclusive, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Candidate must be able to pass a drug test, background and driving check. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug Free workplace; Interested Candidates should email their resume to: Human Resource Department HR@peakpowerservices.com.